Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will provide practical life coaching from home

I will provide practical life coaching from home












About:

My personal experience have proven to me that just about any life can be and feel better.

Change is hard. One must be ready for change if it is to happen.

I like to explore that 'readiness' to help a person be sure the time is right. Sometimes it is not right and that too can be important for a person to know. In that rare case, even that admission can lessen pressure on a person and, for that moment, make life feel a little better.

If one is ready for change, exploring the different courses to achieve change is the first level of goal setting. That is where I begin.


*I have been an educator for many years. I have managed companies and have extensive life experience in my own right working through many things myself and have helped other. I am not a licensed professional in life coaching and make no guarantees as to the worth of my consult thought I have helped many in my own circle of people I have come across for over 30 years.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment