Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will lend you my ear. Talk to me.

I will lend you my ear. Talk to me.












About:

Life can be so complicated sometimes. Ever felt like you just had no-one to talk to but so much to say. Ever felt like you were being judged for your choices? Sometimes you feel so stuck right?

And then there's Love..... such a simple word, yet what a complicated feeling.
Whether it's love for family, friends, spouse or partner it's tough sometimes.

Look I'm no "expert" by trade. But like being a mom you gotta live it to master it.
I have been there. I have loved, I have lost. I have literally been broken and had no idea how to pick myself back up.

I will try my best to help you navigate this crazy world, this crazy life, this crazy thing called love. Talk to me...... I am listening. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment