Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will provide honest and gentle relationship advice

I will provide honest and gentle relationship advice












About:

Hey there!


Have you hit a snag in your relationship and you're not sure how to handle it? Or even worse, do you suffer from relationship anxiety? Then you're in the right place! Go ahead and send me a message! Depending on the chosen package, I can respond once, or I can continue to respond three or five times! While relationship advice is my bread and butter, we can talk about anything! 

This interaction will be kind, friendly, safe, and non-judgemental. You never need to worry about being yourself in our email exchanges. 

With any package, you will get:

  • Honest, but gentle advice
  • A friendly and non-judgemental email
  • Help with conquering and controlling your anxiety
  • Life advice
  • Relationship advice
  • Help with making important decisions based on what is best for YOU
  • A safe place to be yourself
  • A friend to talk to when you need it most! 

I really look forward to hearing from you soon and getting to know you! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment