Monday, August 27, 2018

I will confer with the wise loving trio about your concern

I will confer with the wise loving trio about your concern












About:

Think we're just a typical family?  Ready to be surprised?  

We'll give you:

1.       An audio recording of us, speaking with undivided attention specifically about YOUR conundrum (m4a file,  3 minutes min, probably longer).

2.       Final Summaries:  A piece of advice or encouragement from each of us.

About your Loving Trio advisors:

·  You’ll get a viewpoint from me, Dad:  I’m an executive who has coached both executives and regular people in executive leadership, stress management and relationship skills – and I’m doing this for fun.

·  I’m the Mom, and I’ll be loving and tough with you, because I’ll believe in your highest possibility!   People tell me that I’m a great problem solver.  I teach at a major university – and have helped people solve unique concerns. I never give up!

·         I’m Cal, a teenager.  I’m on the honor roll and I love sports.  But my foot’s down on this one:  I’m going to give you strict information like only a teenager can!  

Ugh:  None of us are licensed mental health or medical providers.  Our collective advice might be awesome, but shouldn’t be used as a substitute for professional help or be the basis for major life decisions. Only for adults.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment