Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will give you emotional accompaniment therapy

I will give you emotional accompaniment therapy












About:

Very often the emotional processes end up exhausting us and creating unnecessary conflicts in our way. In most cases with a simple analysis and other visio on emotional situations we acquire the right tools to solve, overcome and overcome these obstacles that do not let us advance in our daily life.
The main lines of research in online therapy have established the effectiveness of online advice with treatment results at least equal to those presented by traditional face-to-face therapy sessions.

There is also research that suggests that online therapeutic advice is more effective because the patient is more receptive and less intimidated than in traditional face-to-face sessions. 


Terms and conditions.

 I do not pretend to be a guru, I only contribute a grain of sand in your personal development. None of my advice in any case aims to eliminate any type of medication or pharmacological treatment. You are responsible for your actions and therefore depends on the correct application of my advice so that I have the right effect in your life. may the light spread out for you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment