Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will talk or life coach you and solve your problems

I will talk or life coach you and solve your problems












About:

Sometimes, you need an empathetic person to listen to you, and offer you advice! Unfortunately, our world is full of wickedness and the love of many has grown cold for each other. It is a very difficult thing to find someone who will genuinely care about solving your life's problems.

For me, solving your life's problems is much more rewarding than that little amount that you see up there for my 30 minutes. I cherish the thought of me helping a fellow human being get out of his/her problems! I don't do it as my job, I do it as a mission that I have undertaken.

In my country, I am a self-defense instructor and hold classes for women and children. My country is a place where women have little to no rights, in the less privileged class of society. I help them become brave and stand up to hostility by giving them life coaching sessions and free self-defense lessons.

For you, I will be your online life coach. I will dedicate a few hours of my life to you, and help you reach a solid solution to your problems, or at least help you manage them!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment