Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will give you a psychological point of view about any matter in your life

I will give you a psychological point of view about any matter in your life












About:

You'll message me with everything I need to know about you (psychologically and emotionally) and about the specific matters that bother you the most.

I'll answer with with a clear, elaborated and specific answer that gives you a psychological point of view about your life, about appears to be your emotional inclinations (your unconscious responses to life) and about the choices you can make in order to change it.

My goal is to present you a clear view of your inner life, so you can see things clearly, therefore being able to make truly conscious life-decisions.

You'll send me a second briefing, telling me how precise my point of view was (and how I can adjust it you fit you better) and presenting me with other questions that are key in your life.

I'll reply again and give you a final answer about the same matters, even more deep and precise this time (considering your second feedback should make me more familiarized with your life-questions). 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment