Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will provide detailed advice for any concerns you have

I will provide detailed advice for any concerns you have












About:

Hello fellow human-being! My name's Mia and I'm currently a university student. Friends have told me that I'm a great listener and that I give solid advice. So I thought why not try and help even more people while at the same time earn to help fund my education!

If you purchase my gig, I will provide you with my opinion regarding any concern you have!

This includes but is not limited to:
  • Love/dating
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Work 

I promise you that my response will not be just a couple of sentences. It will be well thought out, thorough and as detailed as possible! (which explains why I need up to 4-days!)  And if I feel like I cannot help you, I will be honest and provide you with a refund immediately. Think of my gig as an advice section in a magazine, except that it's personally tailored just for you!

Also if you have any follow-ups regarding your situation, feel free to continue chatting with me about it for no extra costs. I will try and keep up with everyone who has purchased a gig from me! :D 

Just a disclaimer here: I am not a trained therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist or anything of that sort. I'm just a normal girl who likes to help others! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment