Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will be your dating coach

I will be your dating coach












About:

 I am the man with the plan my consulting services are for males and females who are looking towards securing an impenetrable relationship, recapturing the eye of your loved one, or trying to enchant and captivate that special someone? What I mainly focus on throughout my consultations are body language, tone, and confidence. REMINDER:That you can lead a horse to water but that does not mean it will drink which goes for you acting and demonstrating these techniques and methods in these sessions.The HOOK THE FISH PACKAGE is a 3 day long 30 minute coaching call on which we will discuss what a person is looking for and how we can secure the right methods, tips, and tricks to getting your foot into their door/life. The SNIPER OF LOVE is an hour call of me and you hammering the ins and outs of how to gain every bit of leverage to make you the best soulmate to your targets desires.The ADONIS STEALTH 101 GUIDE is a way for you to have the person or any person for that matter to flip roles and have them lust over you like your are tender mouthwatering T-bone steak and they are these hungry lions ready to pounce on you once you enter your bedroom alone with them. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment