Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will give you a worthwhile relationship and life advice

I will give you a worthwhile relationship and life advice












About:

Hello, my name is Jasmine. I want to start off by saying I really like to get to know people. There is a great number of individuals out there whom I believe I can help or just be there for them. I am very honest and thoughtful and fun. I am also open-minded and curious and I want to learn from others. Please let me get to know you and give you as much advice and support as I can provide because I believe everybody deserves a say and everybody deserves to be listened to. 
What I want to do is:
Be a champion
Talk about your day or even your life
Give helpful/honest advice
Take away your stress 
Give you a different perspective on life
I can also say the words you want to hear but still give you a better outlook at the same time.

I am here to answer your questions and provide with the support you need or want.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment