Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will give you gay advice about closet, relationships, work life

I will give you gay advice about closet, relationships, work life












About:

My name is Lucas, I'm 23 years old and I'm brazilian/spanish. I also lived and studied engineering in the US and in Germany.

I am gay. I came out when I was 20. My family is very traditional, I always played soccer (very homophobic environment), lived and worked in a very homophobic city in Brazil and I learned so much during the process; about me, the gay community, about my friends, love, respect, patience...

Today I am a different person, a better person and everyday I'm trying to be better. And I hope I can help you!

I came here as a recommendation from a gay friend, who thinks that I should help more people the way I helped him.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment