Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will be happy to offer you my services on Fiverr. + See More

I will be happy to offer you my services on Fiverr. + See More












About:

LOVE READINGS ONLY! Please read prior to ordering. Want to know more about a certain person in your life? I will do a special Tzeka Card Reading for you. A method transmitted for ages between women only, known by few to reveal what is going on with YOUR active, ex or wished relationship. ANY kind of couple (gender) highly confidential, no names needed


  • BASIC Gig

1 Card Reading: focus on 1 person and Tzeka will reveal your dominant current potential Exclusively on Fiverr for $5


  • MORE

Want more? A detailed reading? Please order PACKAGES / EXTRAS accordingly. Tzeka will reveal hidden aspects and potential for you now & in the close future. Not like you will meet in 3 days, have 4 kids' etc. More useful. NOTE: Psychic insight is offered for FREE! What you buy is time as I concentrate on each of your detailed readings for 45 min


Started readings 30 years ago just for fun to soon realize that hidden information is often revealed. Now you can try it too just for fun but it will help you clarify & make decisions. Feel free to message. I'm Europe Time


More than 200 satisfied buyers! REVIEWS below

Reviews


iisiie:She is such a phenomenal reader! I am so appreciative for her guidance. She always delivers hard messages to me in such a pleasant way, because she genuinely cares about what’s best for me. I’m amazed at how much she picks up on from very little information. Thank you so much for all of your love, light and energy!

happyspace:Amazing buyer! Thank you for our wonderful interaction. Best wishes!

anneteien:She must be the best reader in Fiverr. Ordered from her before and will probably do that again.

happyspace:Wonderful buyer, wonderful person. Thank you so much!

seadove:Very pleased and happy I would recommend a reading, thorough and detailed


No comments:

Post a Comment