Monday, August 27, 2018

I will be your friend for 40 minutes through Skype video calls

I will be your friend for 40 minutes through Skype video calls












About:

I will be your friend for 40 mins on Skype. I am a very good listener and I will try to understand you, help you and give you advice, whether you are upset or bothered by something, or you just have some exciting news to share. This is a custom gig, you will be able to choose how long you want the gig to last and the price will change accordingly.

Please note any sexual, rude or in any way, inappropriate behavior is not allowed and you will be blocked.

Reviews


leolion704:Good job! Will hire her again

natalie_foxling:Thanks, a pleasure to work with you!

zebastiaan:Thanks for the great conversation Natalie! Sebastian

natalie_foxling:Always a pleasure to work with you!

johndoe79:I'm gonna do many with Nat soon!! She is the best I ever got from Fiver.


No comments:

Post a Comment