Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will help to increase the viewing of their website with completely REAL website traffic. I am a student currently living within Northern Ireland and looking to make some spare cash on the side. + See More

I will help to increase the viewing of their website with completely REAL website traffic. I am a student currently living within Northern Ireland and looking to make some spare cash on the side. + See More












About:

Hi there, my name is Josh. I am really friendly, open-minded, and a great listener. I have always been passionate about helping others, and can help steer you in a positive and supportive direction. I will give you my undivided attention and allow you to express your feelings within a safe space, providing you with exceptional and wholesome advice on any topic. Let's resolve any problems or anxieties that you may have. 

Let's talk about what's on your mind:

  • Unbiased advice including but not limited to family, friendshipw, and relationships; 
  • Acquire new outlooks on particular situations or issues;
  • Help making decisions in order to reach specific goals; 
  • Practice speaking English with a native English speaker;
  • Vent and relieve stress related to work, school, or home;
  • Participate in captivating conversation; 
  • Revolutionary study tips for University and College students;

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment