Monday, August 27, 2018

I will give you advice on anything

I will give you advice on anything












About:

Hello, my name is Davonia. I am a great listener, and remain very open minded. I love helping people, being supportive, and giving guidance when they don't know where to turn. You will have my undivided attention and be able to express yourself and any feelings safely. Let me help you alleviate any problems and anxieties.

What You Will Get From Me:
1.) Unbiased advice about anything.
2.) Get an outside view on any situation or issue.
3.) Help making decisions so you can begin to make progress on your goals, whatever they may be.
4.) Help creating new goals.
5.) Vent about work, school, home, etc, without repercussions.

Let me know if you have any questions.

*Save 15% when you book 2 gigs together.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment