Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide healthy relationship, dating, or life advice

I will provide healthy relationship, dating, or life advice












About:

Hi there!

My name is Jeel and I am an educator, community mediator, counselor, and life coach working between New York and Los Angeles. I am passionate about helping people relate to each other more fully whether in the context of a romantic relationship or any other form of collaboration or relationship. People tell me all the time that they feel like they can tell me anything and it is my aim to bring this sense of openness to all of my conversations.

Some things I am very experienced with and passionate about discussing include relationships, collaboration, group mediation, chronic illness, trauma, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, add/adhd, learning disability, mental health, sexuality, and spirituality.

Please use this service as a space to discuss absolutely anything you are questioning or curious about! I am here to offer advice or if you prefer just to listen!

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment