Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will get the insight you need for your life and relationships

I will get the insight you need for your life and relationships












About:

I suggest insight and action from a transcendental vantage point that merges intellect and emotion, i.e. the sky and the earth. My coaching is non-judgemental and can be requested at one of three levels: analytical, emotional or transcendental. At any of these three levels, the background of transcendental is always the prime driver. The third is recommended for partakers who have had a taste of the silent space of compassion and healing beyond words. Yes, I don't have clients, but partakers in this joyful process. The one-on-one chat can be scheduled in my morning, Indian Standard Time (evening Pacific Time). I have set a minimum charge of $15, but if you are unable to pay, I will still do a session for free and will thank you for helping me fulfil my mission.  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment