Friday, August 24, 2018

I will read/revise/offer suggestions to one online dating profile to help you attract more matches.

I will read/revise/offer suggestions to one online dating profile to help you attract more matches.












About:

Being a professional matchmaker, coach and dating expert for eight years, and working with clients of all ages and all walks of life across the U.S., I know what attracts the opposite sex. I will take a look at any one online dating profile of your choice (Tinder, Match.com, etc.) and revise the verbiage in a way that is guaranteed to make your profile stand out among the rest.

For an extra fee, I will also offer advice on ways to tweak your profile so that you get better results, as well as offer tips on your profile photos, including which to remove, and others to have taken so that it reflect the best you possible. I am happy to give you an outfit idea as well.

Reviews


jlwin:Did not meet my expectations and I did not like profile that I was given. Preferred to use my own.

ss311rae:Used my professional judgment to assist in an online profile, to make it more appealing to women but he wasn’t satisfied. I tried! :)

rohithamruthur:She was very patient and helpful and gave clear and actionable tips. Highly recommend!

ss311rae:Patient, clear with his expectations and courteous!

ffrosty1:Awesome. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment