Monday, August 27, 2018

I will give you good advice

I will give you good advice












About:

I am a problem solver!
When my baby became ill I became a Single Stay at Home Mom.  This shot my successful career as a Programmer / Analyst to smitherines!

Career Challenges
I lost the career but kept the following requisite skills set:
  • Problem solver
  • Analytical
  • Patience
  • Attention to details
  • Empathy
  • Interviewing
  • Investigating
  • as well as my IT skills.  
I added accounts to these skills and evolved into a Freelancer who was contracted by Companies to solve their problems in times of crisis.

I am a licensed Financial Advisor and Life Insurance Agent.

Personal Life
At   Church I
  • Counselled families, and specially targeted teens as I headed the Family Life Department
  • Became involved in Health Enhancement activities, including Diet, Weight Management, How to stop smoking and First Aid
  • Hosted & Produced programs on Relationships,  Marriage, Rape etc.
  • Received training to start a Suicide Hotline
  • Organised & participated in training in Disaster Management with the Red Cross, which led to me becoming Red Cross Chairperson for my region

My experience and training in these areas have  certified me in the University of Life to help most persons in overcoming most  of life's challenges.

I'm here to help you.

Reviews


ep2002:Thanks for listening to my story \u0026 helping me to make a decision. Much appreciated.

silverpro:Wonderful experience. Looking forward to working with her again.

rell908:Thank you. You gave me great advice and i will definitely order again.

silverpro:It was a wonderful experience meeting him and assisting with his concerns.

ep2002:Thanks for listening to my story \u0026 helping me to make a decision. Much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment