Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will give caring relationship advice with my boyfriend

I will give caring relationship advice with my boyfriend












About:

Hi there!

For general life troubles, or especially relationship and dating troubles, it's very helpful to have both a guy and girl's perspective. Having 2 people's help is greatly encouraged because of not only more advice, but more diversified advice. Sometimes, I as a girl may not completely see the guy's side of the story (or vice-versa), which is where my boyfriend comes in to help! 

I come from nursing so I love to listen to people without judgment and with care, sympathy, and friendliness. My boyfriend is a psychologist so we share the same gentle attitude and values. Since we've been together for 5 years, we're both known to be a great advice-givers and helpers for those who are depressed, angry, and/or frustrated with dating or their relationships. With funny yet warm-hearted personalities, we can bring smiles to any face! With our own wide variety of experiences we will work hard to help with any life/relationship problem. No topic is off-topic (even the weirdest ones). Everything is kept strictly confidential. Let us be more than just sellers, but friends to you, and help you achieve a better life. Your mental health matters to us both!

Reviews


neneyutakom:They were both caring people who gave me unbiased opinions and advice on my situation. I would go to them again if I ever need advice from two perspectives again!

preloving:Thank you for being an accommodating buyer - very sweet and kind! We hope to be able to help again, if the time comes. The best of luck to you.

mattwho53:One of the best !!!

preloving:Thank you for sharing your story! Loved working and chatting with you. :) Hope to talk again!

ttom007:great gig


No comments:

Post a Comment