Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will write an action plan for you.

I will write an action plan for you.












About:

Hey you!

I will be your Life Coach.

I am here to listen to your journey about your relationships, life goals and where you are getting stuck. This includes procrastination, inner conflicts, and low self-confidence.

I can assist you with:

  • creating an attractive online dating profile
  • understanding interactions between men & women
  • constructing text messages to send to your crush

Please contact me if you are looking for:

  • motivation to move ahead
  • guidance
  • clarity
  • accountability
  • a supportive & flexible environment

I would love to help you!

Reviews


loressashacklef:This seller, was very helpful, patient, gave me great insight.I would definitely work with this person again

lovence:It was a pleasure talking to you wish you all the best !

saturnalien:Good seller and very helpful advice

lovence:I enjoyed talking to you ! Thank you Saturnalien !

loressashacklef:This seller, was very helpful, patient, gave me great insight.I would definitely work with this person again


No comments:

Post a Comment