Friday, August 24, 2018

I will answer your questions from the male perspective

I will answer your questions from the male perspective












About:

"Girls Ask Guy" is a gig I am offering in which you are welcomed to ask me any question you have about guys that you would like answered from the male perspective. Consider me your virtual big brother with whom you can turn to whenever you need advice and guidance about life.

Outside of the fact that I am a guy, what makes me good at doing something like this? For starters, I am highly insightful and apply thoughtfulness in all aspects of my life. All of these things (and more) are important because they allow me to break apart, examine, and convey ideas on a subject in a unique way. Plus, if I can help someone with a question that they have, then awesome!

Examples of questions could include:

  • Why do so many guys avoid single mothers?
  • How do I increase my score on the 1-10 scale to be as high as possible?
  • Why can't I find a great guy?

Keep in mind is that this gig is not about merely telling you what you want to hear and everything I provide is 100% for your benefit.

If you have any questions about what is being offered, feel free to send me a message before ordering the gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment