Monday, August 20, 2018

I will give you advice on communicating in relationships

I will give you advice on communicating in relationships












About:

Contemplating  on something? Have a problem with someone and don't know how to be heard or how to get your point across?

Sometimes friends or family members tell you what you want to hear, sometimes you've forgiven your love ones but your friends or family is still holding on to the past, sometimes friends and family are the problem themselves. 

What do you do in times like these??? Well...you should get a second opinion and, more times than not, you probably shouldn't go to those who are close to you because they don't forget and sometimes those situations come back to hunt you. This is why it's my opinion that one should NOT to tell friends and family everything.

I will give you a non-bias, mature, and honest answer. Sometimes it make not be what you want to hear but you need to hear, I have to be honest in everything I say.

 I have a passion for health relationships and want to see yours succeed. Let's talk!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment