Friday, August 24, 2018

I will help you see how valuable you are to your happiness, your partners, and your family and you will live with so much appreciation that manifesting your dream life will just happen! + See More

I will help you see how valuable you are to your happiness, your partners, and your family and you will live with so much appreciation that manifesting your dream life will just happen! + See More












About:

You are a mother willing to be the best one nevertheless!
am just like you. A mom who’s not willing to accept the mom bod, the raise your kids or work mom, the thrifty hand me down out of shape, ugly and sad mom. I want more and have always wanted more. Becoming a mom, which the greatest gift to humanity didn’t have to mean giving up the lifestyle I always saw myself having. It did mean re-evaluating where I wanted to go and what type of mom I would need to become to raise amazing productive contributing kind and loving humans.

Ask me anything, I am a certified Life Coach, LOA Coach and I've been a parent for 20 years!
Nothing is too scary! 

Expertise:
Pregnancy, Postpartum Depression, Weight Loss & Fitness, Talk therapy, Step-parenting, New mom, breastfeeding, self-confidence & More!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment