Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will give you needed advice

I will give you needed advice












About:

Are you sure you're in the right relationship?  Are there red flags in your relationship that you do not know how to navigate?  I can help.

I am a Communication Studies major, passionate about helping others reach their full potential. I am full believer that all aspects of your life must be in sync to have a healthy relationship.  If you are struggling with anxiety, depression, confusion, or grief, I can help.  

I can offer you,
  • undisclosed attention and trust
  • unbiased advice pertaining to your specific relationship needs
  • a safe space for venting and/or relieving stress
  • revolutionary advice tailored to your personal needs 
  • a friend in need 

Let's talk about what's on your mind :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment