Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will give you valuable life and relationship advice

I will give you valuable life and relationship advice












About:

Hi, my name is Jessica, but you can call me Jess. I am really friendly, open-minded, and a great listener. I have always been passionate about helping others and can help steer you in a positive and supportive direction. Right now I'm in training to become a life coach.  will give you my undivided attention and allow you to express your feelings within a safe space, providing you with exceptional and wholesome advice on any topic. Let's resolve any problems or anxieties that you may have. 

Let's talk about what's on your mind:

  • Unbiased advice including but not limited to family, friendships, and relationships; 
  • Acquire new outlooks on stressful situations or issues;
  • Help making decisions in order to reach specific goals; 
  • Practice speaking Spanish with a native Spanish speaker;
  • Vent and relieve stress related to work, school, or home;
  • Participate in captivating conversation; 
  • Revolutionary tips for finding that purpose in life

If you have any questions, just let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.

  • custom gigs and discounts are available for regular sessions
  • Spanish counseling available!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment