Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will be your divorce coach

I will be your divorce coach












About:

Thinking of getting divorced? Already started? I practiced law for many years and have negotiated and litigated many divorce cases and other family law proceedings.

  • Need help deciding what to do?

  • Confused about the court system?

  • Want some impartial advice? 

I'm a good listener, and I care. Whether you are concerned about protecting assets or confronting issues about child custody, child or spousal support or visitation, I can help.

In my basic gig, I'll answer any divorce related question. See my extras for more hands on assistance. With the holidays behind us, now is the time that many people considering divorce choose to act. Let's figure out what's best for you.

Reviews


designingdesign:Very much worth the cost. Don is very experienced and cares to help. Very valuable experience. \nThank you!

wordwhizeditor:Thanks for the kind words - looking forward to helping you. :)

matthewjohns833:Always on point a million thanks!

wordwhizeditor:Good luck with everything - let me know if I can do anything

abrightstart:Very clear and precise response. thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment