Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will help you create a tinder profile women respond to

I will help you create a tinder profile women respond to












About:

I was inspired to offer this type of advice after realizing my guy friends, who are very much datable, were doing things on their profile that would not have convinced me to "swipe right."

If you aren't getting the responses you want on Tinder or other dating apps, you may not be presenting yourself in a way women respond to.

I have used Tinder for years and I've talked with other women who use Tinder and I know what gets the girl. My degree in Advertising has also given me an eye for knowing what will grab attention and where things need to be adjusted. Let's work together to get you the chance you deserve. 

Reviews


then3verend:Responded back nearly daily, was able to work with specifically with what I wanted, excellent seller and highly recommend.

kirstencr:Very friendly and fun to work with.

neelk07:Kirsten offered great feedback on what photos to use and I can't wait to test them out on my profile!

shanebrennan119:Really good pointers.

cgerckert:Work with her! She knows what's she's doing and more importantly knows how to educate you along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment