Monday, August 20, 2018

I will improve your parent child relationship

I will improve your parent child relationship












About:

Hi, my name is Clarissa and I am a psychology graduate with extensive training in emotional availability. What's that? Emotional availability is the quality within a parent-child relationship. It measures everything that can affect your relationship with your child. Why is it important? Research has shown that children with more emotionally available parents grow up to have greater social, emotional, and behavioural development, along with decreased rates of psychopathology. It is important for the healthy development of your child, to have a warm and emotionally available relationship.

What will you receive with this gig?

- Advice on how to improve your parent-child relationship using proven and effective tips

- Well written, genuine, and professional writing

- Personalized advice based off of your own situation 

What are some gig extra you can try?

- Extra fast delivery

- A follow-up session online where I answer any additional questions you may have

- A recorded video of me going through advice as well as examples

Please, if you have any questions, feel free to message me. I look forward to helping you and your family in any way I can. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment