Monday, August 20, 2018

I will give you honest advice on what you should do.

I will give you honest advice on what you should do.












About:

There are a lot of people out there talking about their romantic life, be that dating or in a relationship, and getting advice from friends or family that is biased towards them. I am a third party that has no strings attached to you whatsoever and am not afraid to speak my mind and be honest with you.

My business provides you with:
-Dating advice
-Relationship advice
-Improving yourself (whilst still staying true to who you are)
-Listening to any issues and giving advice

If you feel like you might be in a toxic relationship and friends tell you you are being paranoid, or if you're awkward at dating but your friends are telling you you are doing great, or if you have any other issues you feel people aren't being honest about, contact me and I will reply within 3 days with and honest response based on the info you have given me. 

No voodoo or telepathy, just 2 people talking.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment