Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will rewrite you OkCupid profile, edit your photos, and give you personalized dating advice.

I will rewrite you OkCupid profile, edit your photos, and give you personalized dating advice.












About:

Six years ago I met my wife through OkCupid and we've been inseparable since.

It wasn't easy — I actually almost gave up on online dating. For months I went on horrible date after horrible date, constantly re-answering questions, tweaking my profile, and wondered why I kept meeting people that I wound up being so incompatible with regardless of our "match" percentage.

I've since taken everything that I learned during my trials in online dating to help my friends, coworkers, family members, and clients find true love. Now I'd like to help you, as well.

Let's get you on the right track to finding a meaningful relationship for yourself!


Basic Package:

•I will rewrite your entire OkCupid profile.


Standard Package:

•I will rewrite your entire OkCupid profile and edit your photos.


Premium Package:

•I will rewrite your entire OkCupid profile, edit your photos, give you advice on the type of questions you should be answering, provide one opener message for 10 different prospects (in relation to your personality and their profile), and coach you through your first three dates with three different people.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment