Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will give you business advice about mexico

I will give you business advice about mexico












About:

I´m a corporate lawyer with more than 5 years of experience with clients ranging from small start-ups to multi-national corporations, skilled in handling all varieties and sizes of corporate, commercial and internet transactions.

My expertise can be very helpful for start-ups and entrepreneurs looking for affordable legal support when doing local or overseas businesses. Most of my work is done in English and Spanish for Multi-national corporations.

I can provide local counseling and business guidance for investors looking to incorporate companies in Mexico; basically, I help foreign companies get off the ground with a solid legal framework.

Contact me to discuss your project.

Reviews


jpferrete:Buen trabajo. Recomendado a todos aquellos que busquen asesoría legal e iniciarse con negocios en México

ufajardo:Excelente cliente e interesante proyecto!! Ampliamente recomendado. Great client and very interesting project

johnrc9999:Outstanding Experience!

ufajardo:Thanks for the chance to help you!

omaralchemy:Great work and quick delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment