Monday, August 20, 2018

I will listen to relationship problems and offer personal opinions

I will listen to relationship problems and offer personal opinions












About:

Do you have a relationship or life question? Feeling like you can't trust those around you to offer their honest opinion? Speaking from my many years experience through some extremely confusing and difficult time, I will listen openly and offer my opinions based on the facts you have supplied. 

**Disclaimer** - I am NOT a Doctor or licensed therapist. The advice I offer is my own, not based on medical or psychiatric evaluations and should not be used in place of professional therapy. If you feel in danger or a threat to yourself or others, please contact your local 911 for emergency help. Proceed at your own risk.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment