Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will critique and give model advice to make yourself look your best based off modeling experience

I will critique and give model advice to make yourself look your best based off modeling experience












About:

Want to know advice from a paid model on how to look your best? Send me some photos (maybe some requests) and I can critique your look & tell you ideas, products, internet videos & links I have in mind to help you look your best based on beauty & model experience. I can also help guys get a girls point of view to help them look more appealing. Or just hit me up if you need any help involving modeling/poses/ways to model better. 100% effort guaranteed!

Reviews


pkirky8:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

pkirky8:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment