Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will answer 1 question within 2 hours

I will answer 1 question within 2 hours












About:

Do you have a question that involves a black woman that you are too embarrassed to ask? Or a question that you can't get a straight answer about? Are you dating a black woman and are unsure if you're saying or doing culturally insensitive things? Not sure if you are annoying a co-working. I will provide a thorough answer to your question via email. My response will be at least a paragraph long.

Do you need an answer immediately? Are you on a date right now with a black woman? Or are you in a business meeting and are afraid of saying something politically incorrect? For these situations, select the Premium Urgent Question option, and I will respond to your question within 2 hours or less.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment