Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will create a well-crafted and effective profile for you on the dating site or app of your choice.

I will create a well-crafted and effective profile for you on the dating site or app of your choice.












About:

Hey! I wrote a weekly dating column for a year, and consequently am not only familiar with most of the dating apps and sites that currently exist, but have also personally interviewed the founder and/or CEO of almost every dating site or app based in the San Francisco Bay Area. (Trust me, there are a lot.)

I also ended up working for one of the dating apps whose founders I interviewed.

I know exactly what makes people want to interact with dating profiles, and I have a lot of fun doing it. Let's get you some dates!

Reviews


johnnydex9x9:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rocky01184:Jessi Ann overdelivered and was very pleasant to work with. Her work is much appreciated!

jessican123:Great communicator and kind!

kineticghost:This end product read exactly like the answers to her questions she asked me. I was expecting an original write up. Granted you know little of me, I was expecting some discovery to aid in that. Also your OKC template is a little out dated, these questions no longer appear by default. I regret the purchase. Enjoy your $40.

jessican123:I asked for more details and he declined - and then wrote a negative review anyway. Don't bother working with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment