Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will answer your questions And give solutions for your life

I will answer your questions And give solutions for your life












About:

I a person who have studied about Lord Budhdha's teaching , Osho's teaching , Sadguru's Teaching very deeply. In the life we all have problems, But we don't have any person to tell it. We scared to tell it. We find someone to our problems and find a solutions. If we need to find a solution for any problem we need to go the deep of mind. And we should deal with me deep configurations of our mind. we should teach our mind, we should explain the reason t0 our mind. It is no easy. To do this you need someone who has learn deeply about mind. And person who do meditaion, person who has know the meditation methods, Youga ,
I can help you to make success your life

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment