Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will give you an email reading based on two (2) questions you ask.

I will give you an email reading based on two (2) questions you ask.












About:

Are you looking for your soul-mate? Love and relationship issues? Career questions? Financial issues?  Are you looking for HONEST detailed answers or a fresh perspective? Then you have come to the right place! I specialize in answering questions on life, love, and everything in between.

Reviews


lili1962:She gave me good advice.

psychicmindy:Outstanding Experience!

poshvideos:Thank you for the info!

psychicmindy:Outstanding Experience!

juderadley:I love Mindy's no nonsense approach. She is honest and consistent. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one. Thank you Mindy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment