Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will be a friend for you, and help you through a tough time, or just have a cool convo with you

I will be a friend for you, and help you through a tough time, or just have a cool convo with you












About:

Hello I am Lev 34year old living in US, I have traveled the world and have experienced a lot in my young lifetime and can be an easy going person for you to talk to. I love making new friends and helping others with an issue, or just having a fun convo with you. 

I can talk sports, travel, food, relationships, college, business/work, money management, time management, tv shows/Netflix, family, friends, fitness,. and many other good topics.

Let me be a friend....
  
contact me on fiverr for further details, and have a nice day....

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment