Friday, August 3, 2018

I will give you relationship and dating advice

I will give you relationship and dating advice












About:

Need an unbiased opinion about your love life?
Dating somebody and need a second opinion?
Are you married and stuck?
Are your feelings and emotions clouding your judgement?

Let me be your fresh new pair of ears... Sometimes the truth sucks, but I will always give my honest opinion about your current situation. You can ask me anything you'd like, as long as its in relation to my gig offer. However, I'm here to talk. There were times I wished I had somebody to talk to outside of my circle. So heres your chance!! 

You will have my full attention for 30 minutes. I will respond quickly and thoroughly.

I look forward to talking to you <3

My gig requirements will be just a few short questions about your situation, and then we can begin chatting!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment