Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will give you valuable advice about life and relationship

I will give you valuable advice about life and relationship












About:

Hello!,

I love to listen to people without judgment and with care, sympathy, and friendliness. With a bubbly but soft and warm-hearted personality, I can bring smiles to any face! I have had a wide variety of experiences, so I will work hard to help you withany life/relationship problem. Or, if you are simply bored and just want to chat, I'm available!No topic is off-topic (even the weirdest ones). Everything is kept strictly confidential.Let me be a friend, and help you achieve a better life through peace. Your social life matters to me.

✔ Feedback
✔Friendly Chat
✔Family Advice
✔Friendship Advice
✔Help Making Decisions
✔Safe Space to Vent
✔Relationship Advice
✔ Practice Speaking English
✔ School Advice and Study Tips
✔ Answer Interview Questions
✔And Much More!

Don't be afraid to speak up - if there is a service not listed that you would like,pleasesend me a message for a service customized to your needs!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment