Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will design 50 family and love quotes with your logo

I will design 50 family and love quotes with your logo












About:

Hi, Mehdi here, Fiverr's #1 Social Media Quotes Designer and a proud Top Rated Seller.

I can design up to 300  quotes for you - depending on the pack that you select.

 Today I'm launching my GIG with a SUPER and perfect offer!


GIG FEATURES:

1. I use only 100% FREE High Quality images


2. Unique designs - I do not deliver the same quotes to all my customers


3. 100% compatible with the latest Social Media size requirements (check the extras)


4. Handpicked Quotes - better Engagement, more likes, shares, comments



5. 24h Delivery - avg. 12h



✔ I recommend the PREMIUM pack which is my Best Seller - you get 6X more quotes than the basic pack + a HashTags List as a Bonus - which will help you reach new fans in your niche!


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment