Friday, August 17, 2018

I will read your existing profile and give you some tips on how to improve it.

I will read your existing profile and give you some tips on how to improve it.












About:

Written a dating profile but not sure if it's really that great? Writing a dating profile is SO HARD! And writing about yourself? Ugh!

I'm here to help. I will look at one dating profile of your choice and will send you a list of tips and recommendations to help make it shine. I'll critique the whole profile, including photos, and will give any hints and tips I think you might find useful.

Why pick me?
I love online dating and want to help people have a great experience of it. If you're looking to meet someone for a long-term relationship or just a short-term fling, I can help you get it right!

  • I worked for a relationship counselling organisation for over 5 years.
  • In my personal life, I've dated A LOT (and I mean hundreds of dates!) 
  • I've been a writer/editor for over 8 years.
  • I'm professional, discreet, non-judgemental and open-minded (there's probably nothing I haven't heard before, but i love a new challenge!)
  • I care! Relationships enrich so many people's lives, but they're tough. Dating can be hard. I want to take the shame out of asking for help - we all need a little help at times!

I hope we can work together and hope to hear from you.

Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment