Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will provide non binding confidential legal advice

I will provide non binding confidential legal advice












About:

Hi, my name is Mark Harrington, a 36 year old Australian citizen living in Thailand, and a professional legal editor, researcher and and writer by trade.

I've completed a Juris Doctor of Law at Murdoch University, Perth graduating with a GPA, subject to entrance exam and interview, sufficient to apply for entry into medicine.

I have also completed a Masters of Education at Curtin University, Perth achieving 70%+ for the majority of my units.

I have been writing professionally since 2000, have helped produced hundreds of successful results. My strong areas are legal (Aus, US, UK and Int).

I offer a high standard, error free, personal service.

You can find me at my desk 7 days a week, message me to say hello I'm easy to chat to and very very keen to achieve a 5/5 result for both sides, please get in touch :)

Reviews


maggieway:He reviewed my contract at lightning speed, but did not compromise on quality of information and feedback, and is detail-oriented and thorough. Exactly what you need in a lawyer. Highly recommended!

perthuniversity:great employer, big thanks

kawlae:`Really great work, on time and on budget

jjonath:Thank you so much!

jjonath:Amazing service, quick and efficient!


No comments:

Post a Comment