Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will help you perfect your online dating profile and bio

I will help you perfect your online dating profile and bio












About:

Do you need an upgraded Tinder/Bumble (etc) Profile? Are you overwhelmed by having to come up with something that will make you stand out? Well great, that's why I'm here! A fresh pair of eyes can help you realize just how great you truly are. I can help your journey with online dating start off with a more confident, witty, and authentic YOU!

My main focus is to create for you an attractive bio (short or long) to increase your number of matches! I will also help you select the best pictures of yourself to upload. Sometimes less is more, and sometimes more is more... I will provide a fun and fast survey so I can get to know you a little better! 

WHAT YOU'RE GETTING

  • A bio that is fun/witty/personable and compliments you in every way.
  • Full picture selection. I can take a look at your most recent Facebook or Instagram + any amount of pictures you send me via attachment.

If you select my add on for this gig, I will provide you with a full page of tips and tricks on how to communicate effectively through messaging back and forth. Words are worth a thousand words in the online dating society, so you won't want to pass up this opportunity to get expert advice.

Reviews


patclassen:Outstanding Experience!!!!

patclassen:Outstanding Experience!!!!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment