Friday, July 27, 2018

I will give helpful, sincere, and friendly advice

I will give helpful, sincere, and friendly advice












About:

I will try my best to give advice on topics most people, particularly younger people, are interested including but not limited to the following: dating, relationships, school/college (general), talking with parents, and also light emotional/feelings and spiritual advice. I can only do my best in giving advice. I also can provide suggestions to certain resources and professionals who might be able to lend better advice, or services. I will be as serious as possible when communicating and I hope that isn't an issue, and I also expect the same respect towards myself.
* Remember to keep in mind  I am not a professional, I am only trying to speak from my own experiences.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment