Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will tell you what pictures are best to use and why they work.

I will tell you what pictures are best to use and why they work.












About:

As someone that used online dating and knows others that do the same i know what kind of things attract and interest people and what things make us want to swipe left. 

I will tell you what pictures work best for you and why. This will be sure to get you more matches. If you buy the extra i will also tell you what things to put in your bio that really help show your personality and get you the dates you deserve. 

You will send me a selection of 5-10 pictures you like and i will tell you what ones are best to use or i will ask you to take/send me some other pictures i think will work better.

I'm just trying to give you the best result :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment