Friday, July 27, 2018

I will help rebuild your profile (pictures and profile text), and also provide dating advice.

I will help rebuild your profile (pictures and profile text), and also provide dating advice.












About:

Helping you fix your online dating profile taps into all of the things I love and do best - photography, relationships, love and happiness!  Let me help you select and retouch your pictures in ways that will help you show your best self, and attract more matches.  Let me help you revise and rework your entire profile so that you not only tell others about yourself, but share what you're looking for in a partner, convey your hopes and intentions, and more.  Let me help you find happiness!

Reviews


martin1202:Thank you for the detailed review

migoshenny:She is very helpful and honest!

consultinga2z:Polite, friendly, and great to work with...

michelelucia:Easy peasy... great help!

martin1202:Thank you for the detailed review


No comments:

Post a Comment