Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give college or high school advice

I will give college or high school advice












About:

Everything will be done via chat. 

I will listen to you vent, listen to your problem, and give you my honest, unbiased opinion and advice on solutions that you can do to make your quality of life better.  Please note that due to the nature of this service, you may or may not hear what you want to hear since my goal is to help you do something different than what you're doing now.

I will not give advice on anything that I believe requires a professional to assess, such as a doctor or financial advisor. This service is solely for those who want the advice of someone who cares and  willing to listen and give you some advice about life. 

If you feel that you want 2 sessions instead of one just add the +1 day.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment