Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will review your profile (excluding personal messages) and edit your written content.

I will review your profile (excluding personal messages) and edit your written content.












About:

I will review your online dating profile to improve response rates and help you best represent yourself!

This is completely anonymous!
I will not try to misrepresent you!

  • The basic package includes a simple review of your public profile, so I will give you an outside perspective on how your profile appears, plus I will advise you on your photos. This does not mean I am evaluating you as a person, only the quality of your profile!
  • The standard package includes a review of your public profile, plus I will make edits (with your explicit permission first) to all your profile's public responses and basic description.
  • The premium package includes a review of your public profile, edits to your profile's public responses and description, plus I will advise you on your interactions in private messages. I'll help you get more responses to messages!

If you don't purchase the premium package, I will only look at your public profile! Your information will be respected and private.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment